Healing Thoughts

boatshed at Seaforth
I received this email from Daily Word today... if you enjoy it, you may like to sign up for their daily inspirations too Daily Word Click Here so many days I have opened their email to find exactly what I needed for inspiration, to uplift or to pass on to others....


Healing Energy
I am at peace in the healing energy of God.
I give myself the gift of peace today to restore my body, mind and spirit to perfect health and wholeness. I begin by taking a slow, deep breath; then another. I commune with God and release all that would call my attention elsewhere. God is the very life that is within me, the healing energy that flows throughout my being.
Quietly, in the silence, I am one with wholeness, with love, with pure life. I am centered and content, open to the constant stream of life energy that heals and restores me. Peace is never more than a few centering breaths away. With my mind at peace, I experience the healing energy of God.
Peace, peace, to the far and the near, says the Lord; and I will heal them.--Isaiah 57:19

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...