Less Is More


Well I don't know about you, but after this year, with it's ups and downs, I thought that I may want to contemplate what I want to do for myself in the New Year. Then this morning I received Cheryl Richardson's newsletter addressing just that. The newsletter is always a wonderful one to read, and I wanted to share a snippet with you today... you can go online and register for the full copy at Cheryl Richardson.com

1. Less is so much more. The less I do things like spend money, over work, eat, fret, try to change the unchangeable, or take care of others who need to learn to take care of themselves, the better I feel. Life Lesson: When in doubt, do less.

2. Add the right kind of "more" to life. The more I laugh, connect deeply with others, get inspired, fill my mind with good thoughts, move my body, or balance work with rest, the more my life reflects my values and the happier I feel. Life Lesson: Know your "right kind of more" and add some of it to your life every day.

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...