Wherever I have wandered...



"Wherever I have knocked, a door has opened. Wherever I have wandered, a path has appeared. I have been helped, supported, encouraged, and nurtured by people of all races, creeds, colors, and dreams; and I have, to the best of my ability, returned help, support, encouragement, and nurture. This receiving, nurturing, or passing on has been the most amazing, joyous and continuous experience of my life." Alice Walker

I think that if we consider all the people and incidents that have helped us in our lives, we could all write a book. Those moments of grace that we have experienced that took away danger or brought into our lives a message, a moment, an enlightening experience, a person. How have you been helped and encouraged in your life?

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...