Declare peace on cupcakes!!

"Make Cupcakes Not War"

Fairy Cupcakes by Kareen
Icing colouring - a spoonful of Beetroot Juice - flavouring - a dash or two of rosewater.

I received an email today from Weight Watchers asking me to Declare Peace on Cupcakes. I think that this could even become a world wide Peace movement.  So today along with Weight Watchers and my old cup cake loving self I say...
PEACE on you delightful little CUPCAKES
Does this mean that May 29 is now officially Cup Cake Peace Day? 
I'll eat to that! 
Join with me cupcake lovers and have thine kitchens runneth over with cupcakes (but remember to give one or two to your neighbour too). 

While we are on the subject of cupcakes... have a look at these gorgeous cupcake pillows... I know a little girl who would love one of these...
Cupcake Pictures, Images and Photos

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...