Found... my discarded art... in an antique shop. QUE the?

Good grief, I just saw a piece of my own discarded art ceramic in an Antique Shop.  ECCCH.  An Antique Shop.  I know I'm growing older by the day but hey, an antique shop!  And they had a lot of money on it - so this is a memo to myself...

Stop discarding your artwork.

This particular Antique Shop seems to have a few funny little coincidences for me.  A friend gave me a candle holder years ago for a birthday present, and he could only afford to buy one.  I wanted to buy another to match it for a table setting.  I had never seen them anywhere, and then one night I had a dream that I was talking to my Aunty Harlein who passed away many years ago.  In the dream, she told me that I could find it in the Antique Shop. 

A few days later I was driving past the shop, and low and behold, it was in their window. 

This Antique Shop would make a great film set, I imagine that you could disappear into another dimension in there.  It's one of those places where you just wouldn't be surprised if a goblin jumped out in front of you.

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...