The Aloha Africa Well Project... From Little Things Big Things Grow.


From little things, big things, grow... From little things big things grow. Words from a song by Kev Carmody, started to go through my mind as I sat working on my website. You know I watch all these celebrities on TV making a difference with their money... and wish... I had that sort of money to make a difference. But, what if I could do something to make a difference in this world without all their resources. What would I do?

Kev Carmody's song kept going through my head. Then I looked at the little images on my website and had an idea. I have seen my pictures on other people's webpages and ebay shops... ones they have taken without my permission. It occured to me that perhaps people would make a small donation if they want the small images - and that we could all work together to make a difference.

So the Aloha Africa Well Project was born. If you would like to help us in this project just go to; http://www.frangipanihouse.com.au/support.html
From Little Things Big Things Grow.
(Song by Kev Carmody and Paul Kelly.)

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...