How to write a Best Selling Ebook...


What is an eBook? It is simply a book in the form of a PDF file (usually) that you read on your computer instead of holding in your hand. If you wish you can print it out at home - but the idea is to read it on your computer.

Firstly in order to create an eBook, you need to have something to write about and preferably something someone else wants to read or learn about. You can write ebooks on anything and everything from recipes to crotchet patterns, from novels to how to manuals. If you have written something and it is stored on your computer, then you can turn that information into an ebook that could be making you money.

Do you constantly have people trying to pick your brains for information? Well I did. I had email after email for information on Hot Stone Massage. So many emails and phone calls, that after a while I decided to put the information I was using to teach my students into a book to sell over the internet.

Once the book was written I learned how to convert it to a PDF file to easily send it to clients. In the process I created an international best selling book. Now after more and more people asking me how I did it, I have put together a Guide to instruct people on How To Write an EBook. Hopefully it will help you to create a Best Selling eBook as well.


You can find the Hot Stone Massage Guide eBook at;
http://www.frangipanihouse.com.au/

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...