Don't waste your life


A friend and I went for a coffee yesterday at Sea Acres Rainforest Cafe in Port Macquarie. The cafe is such a beautiful place to sit and have a delightful moment or so. Set, as it's name suggests in a pocket of Rainforest, and it is right next to Shelly Beach.

Anyway, my friend had been experiencing a bit of a challenging time in her life, as you do occasionally, and as I looked up from where I was sitting, another cafe dweller, had on a t shirt with 'don't waste your life' printed on the back of it.

I love how every so often you might just notice something that really makes an impact on your life that may be just the right 'word' or you listen to a piece of music that has meaning for you, that uplifts you and inspires you.

Outside the school in Port Macquarie there has been a sign that said... 'The Power of Choice' and then outside a church in Harbord at Christmas I noticed a sign that had written on it.. 'Don't let Christians put you off Christ'.

Have you seen any sayings or T Shirts that have inspired you lately?

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...