Our new rooms...


I am so excited, finally our renovations are underway for our new rooms to massage in, and teach massage and dance... how exciting!!! We had hoped that they would be ready prior to Christmas, but now it looks like March. One thing I have learned about building over the last year is that time estimated is never the time that will occur in building.

I love to watch Grand Designs on TV, and I constantly wonder when host Kevin McCloud poses questions such as 'but will they get it done on time? to budget?' if he is really living in the same world as I do. Has he got contacts I don't? OK stupid question... well yes, obviously, really... please Kevin tell me your secrets of how to get things done on time, and to budget, because I really, really, really, want to know. Stop asking if they'll get it done on time, because the rare ones that manage to, well, that is just one step short of a miracle in my books, and let we everyday renovators know; 'how to do it'.

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...