What water dragon?


What water dragon?

Yesterday I started a photography course. Gee it was fun, yesterday's class started on the fundamentals of looking after your camera, and information on apertures and lenses and tripods. But then at the end of the class we went walking in the bush, and started to get down to the good stuff... taking pictures.

"Here you are, take one of the water dragon" Russell said... 'what water dragon?" I thought, as much as I looked I couldn't see it. In the end I had to ask him to point it out to me. And sure enough there it was at the end of an old log. It made me realise that our photography class is going to be so much more than learning about photography, in addition to all the new technical info, I can already see that it's about learning to look in a new way.



Russell's Garden Above... forget the stair master walk up and down here a few times a day!

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...