De cluttering


"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." William Morris

Zena the wonder dog has been helping me this week... she lies in the corner of my office while I tap away on the computer. She also barks at the door when someone comes and reminds me when it is 4pm (her dinnertime). I've been particularly boring for her this week.

Well I have to say that I thought I had rid myself of clutter over the last few years of moving a fair bit... however... I was wrong. For the last few days I have been decluttering my website, oh my goodness... I have pages in there that I had forgotten about, ones that had missing pictures, and old addresses, this all because I decided to change our webhosting this week. However, it was very timely and much needed, and I should be finished sometime around the year 2013 hopefully.

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...