All things are possible for you.

I received this email today from www.dailyword.com I thought I'd share it here with you today. If you enjoy it, you can receive daily messages from Daily Word Click Here

Photo by Kareen Fellows

Pray for Others
I know that all things are possible, and I give thanks.

Dear one, I am praying for you today. You may be someone I have known for a long time or someone I just met, but regardless, I know you are divine in nature, a beloved creation of a loving God.

As I think of you, I envision perfection in mind, body and spirit. The presence of God within enables you to make wise choices and to heal in every way. God's abundance is in the very essence of your being. I envision you having everything you need to fulfill your hopes and desires.

I pray for you, and I release any need for a particular outcome. I know that all good things are possible for you and the people you care about, and for this, I give thanks.

We always pray for you, asking that our God will ... fulfill by his power every good resolve and work of faith.--2 Thessalonians 1:11

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...