Are you no longer a Christian if you don't go to church?

"Faith can move mountains, but don't be surprised if God hands you a shovel". Author Unknown


After a conversation with a friend last night, I was left chewing over a comment she had made about whether you are a Christian or not.  She said, that according to study on Holiness and Sanctity that she had just undertaken, you are not a Christian if you don't go to church. 

I felt a quite unsettled, and sad, after the comment, so this morning when it was still bothering me, I meditated on the comment for a while, and decided to go to the source and asked God, 'was that comment I had heard, the truth?'  This is the answer that came to me - after a while.

Any thought of God that does not uplift you - or inspire you, is a lie.

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...