"Faith can move mountains, but don't be surprised if God hands you a shovel". Author Unknown
After a conversation with a friend last night, I was left chewing over a comment she had made about whether you are a Christian or not. She said, that according to study on Holiness and Sanctity that she had just undertaken, you are not a Christian if you don't go to church.
I felt a quite unsettled, and sad, after the comment, so this morning when it was still bothering me, I meditated on the comment for a while, and decided to go to the source and asked God, 'was that comment I had heard, the truth?' This is the answer that came to me - after a while.
Any thought of God that does not uplift you - or inspire you, is a lie.
This blog diary is about our mosaic life at Frangipani House; art, mindfulness, travel, walking with our little dog on the beach, the beauty in everyday life. Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do.
Are you happy? Or is the world stressing you out right now?
Driving back and forth to my yoga classes I've been listening to Dr Rangan Chatterjee's book Happy Mind Happy Life: 10 Simple Ways...
-
On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. Douglas Horton Easter Egg picture... Frangi in the water If you'd l...
-
"Each year, hundreds of thousands of women and children are forced to leave their homes and seek safety and healing in shelters across ...
-
After practising Hot Stone Massage for many years, I learned to appreciate, seemingly ordinary stones, and now stones have never seemed the ...