Walcha Art Gallery

One of Andreas Buisman's Stone Sculptures...
Stone Image from Walcha Art Gallery Click Here

I love it when out of the blue, you just happen to find yourself in the right place at the right time.  I was visiting Walcha for the golden oldies Rugby Union weekend, and as my hubby and I went to dinner, we happened across the opening night for Barbara McKay's Sands of Time exhibition.  The Walcha Gallery is a beautiful space to display art, and the gallery owner Carley is very welcoming.

 While we were there, I discovered that I am totally in love with Andreas Buisman's carvings.  I think I may have to go back and buy one next time we are up that way.  Andreas is a world renowned rock sculptor.

If you happen to be travelling through Walcha, take time to visit Walcha Gallery.

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...