First day of the rugby season


"People don't realize that I played rugby myself. It is a very rough game, almost as rough as politics." - Nelson Mandela from the movie Invictus

Is there anything better than first day of the rugby season sitting on the sidelines, eating a freshly bar-b-qued sausage sandwich? Port Macquarie Rugby Club members had a great feeling of camaraderie today, and it was fun just sitting and listening to the happy voices all around me. As I sat sniffing the bar-bie in action, I watched the first grade side at Port run together from their warm up to the field that they were about to play on, I could tell just by the way they ran together how in tune the team was... well I thought so anyway, and I know nothing about Rugby, but the final score proved my intuition correct... poetry in motion... 25-3 good work...


OK... five seconds before I took this picture, imagine a football going thru these poles... darn missed the pic again.

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...