Christmas Tree Art - Creating a family tradition


Traditions are important for families, here is one of ours. A few years ago I painted the Mele Kalikimaka Palm tree, then it occured to me to paint in the year on one of the bauble as Christmas day arrived. It started a Christmas tradition in our family, my grand daughter Indi selects the bauble on the Christmas Tree Palm, to paint the current year on. This year, in addition to painting on the Palm tree in our home, Indi wanted to create her own artwork to have at her own home. Here she is painting. It's a fun tradition that is easy to do... Do you have a Christmas tradition?

How a simple change can make such a difference.

I started this blog so many years ago, and over the years it was a lovely way of keeping a diary. Then, I was playing around with the s...